We make it easy for you to personalize and customize your Good Coat with embroidery and logos.
First, add your name and title to your white or lab coat, by choosing among a handful of different font styles and colors. See the exact fonts and colors below.
Second, in terms of logos:
- For individual coat orders: we are currently building a library of logos so that you can easily choose your hospital, school, or organization. This means that on individual white coat orders, we currently do not offer logo embroidery.
- For group coat orders of 10 or more: if you are ordering 10 or more coats, we are happy to work with you to get your logo digitized by our embroidery team so that all the coats can be embroidered with your logo. Simply email us (email@example.com) and we will work with you to make it happen.
Third, choose the location on your custom white coat where you want your name & title as well as the logo.
If you’re stumped, Contact Us at any time, and we will help you navigate the embroidery and logo process – including where you should place them on the customized coat.
Please note our Return Policy on embroidered white & lab coats.
Embroidery & Logos FAQs
Is it possible to have my name & departmental name embroidered onto the coat?
Absolutely. You can even choose the font and the font color.
What is the cost of embroidery?
Embroidery comes in two forms: name embroidery and logo embroidery.
- To have two lines of name embroidery (usually your name on line 1 and your title / specialty / department on line two) costs $18.
- To have logo embroidery (such as the symbol of your hospital, organization, medical school, etc): currently only available for white and lab coat orders of 10 or more. Cost $18/coat. Note that to create a digital file to embroider your exact logo, the digitization process – to match the colors precisely – may cost up to $100 (depending on complexity and number of colors).
On which side of the white coat should I embroider my name?
This is hard to answer, as it is often very institution dependent. We have seen personal names put on both the right and the left chest. There is no “norm” and it is completely up to you.
Is it possible to have my hospital or organization’s name/logo embroidered onto the coat?
- For individual white coat orders: we are currently building a library of logos so that you can easily choose your hospital, school, or organization. This means that on individual coat orders, we currently do not offer logo embroidery.
- For group coat orders of 10 or more: if you are ordering 10 or more white coats, we are happy to work with you to get your logo digitized by our embroidery team so that all the coats can be embroidered with your logo. Simply email us and we will work with you to make it happen.
Where on the white coat should I embroider my hospital or organization name/logo?
This is hard to answer, as it is often very institution dependent. We have seen hospital and institutional logos put on both the right and the left chest, as well as both arms. There is not “norm” and it is completely up to you.
Do I need to supply The Good Coat with a copy of the logo?
Not necessarily. We are currently building a library of logos, meaning we may have the exact logo you want of your hospital, school, or organization. Email us to discuss more.
Description of quality of embroidery
Embroidery is an art-from. And we use an extremely high-end embroidery outfit that specializes in embroidery (that’s all they do!) to stitch all of our embroidered names and logos. The result is a high-quality, professionally done embroidery on your stylish white coat that looks truly terrific.
We have four color options for embroidery: black, blue, green, and red.
We have six options.
In general, we use a standardized size font for the embroidery lettering. However, depending on the size of the white coat (for example, smaller coats have less room for embroidery) as well as the length of the name (for example, longer names require more room for embroidery), the lettering may be slightly smaller than standard.
What is the return policy on embroidered coats?
If your Good Coat was embroidered, all sales are final, and we do not accept returns on those products. The exception to this policy is if there is a mistake with the embroidery from our end (meaning we made the mistake, such as we misspelled your name), in which case please return the white coat to us and we will fix the embroidery problem immediately.